Tuesday 14 November 2017

November 14, 2017
 

Tallest male model in Nigeria, Mubarak is a year older today and he has a message for everyone. Read below..
I am so happy I'm a year older. The journey has been great so far. The ups and downs, the challenges and triumphs are all working to shape the man I am becoming. 
So, to everyone out there chasing their dreams,I want to employ you not to ever stop. A time will come when the world will support & respect you for whom you are. A time will come when your enemies will turn your friend. Let us all keep striving, working and believing in God and aim for the peak. Because at the end of the day,  "if we don't climb, we wouldn't fall but we won't reach the peak". I pray to Almighty  God to surprise us all with exceeding and exponential blessing.
I can't wait to Unveil so many things and I thank all those who have truly believed in me. Oya, make we party.





0 comments:

Post a Comment